Friday 23 August 2013

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..Tum Nahi Samjhoge

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is the movie of my childhood. I still remember, I was in UKG[Upper Kindergarten] and my parents took me from school to watch the movie. Being a sucker for romance, this movie has never failed to disinterest me.Anytime any channel airs it, I end up watching it till the end. I am a huge Kajol fan and she is at her natural best in this movie. This post is about that one scene in the movie which according to me is epic. Everytime I watch this scence, it reminds me of the bonding and friendships we share through the course of life and how these friendships and bonds sometimes fail the test of times.



This is right after Rahul and Tina get together and Anjali faces the first heartbreak of her life. Anjali decides to leave Rahul, Tina and her college for good and she does that sneakily. Without informing anybody for, she knows Rahul can stop her. Anjali is not your regular girl, she hates to dress up and the boyys don't make her heart flutter. Yet, when she falls in love for the first time, with her best friend and gets her heartbroken..she cries just like any other girl would. Kudos to Kajol for portraying such a scene with finesse .I love how Rahul who is shattered tries to rebuke her and tries to make light of the situation and yet everybody knows he doesn't want his best friend to leave him. He tries to convince her and when she doesn't budge, he gets off the train, doesn't look at her and is super angryy. The moment he hears the train leaving, we see his world disappearing in front of his eyes. We see two best friends and the distance between them increasing gradually. I bawl my eyes every time I watch this scene. 

The feeling of seeing you loved ones move out of your life right in front of you is the worst.






Picture courtesy- Pinkvilla.com

No comments:

Post a Comment